- Prince George spotted inside Buckingham Palace, as he is expected to appear with the Queen on the balcony later
- Kate seen riding in an open-topped Barouche carriage in his first appearance since the birth of Princess Charlotte
- She was travelling with Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, and Prince Harry, who was dressed in full military regalia
- Prince William was on horseback elsewhere in the procession, alongside Princess Anne and Prince Charles
- The Queen was pictured in another carriage alongside Prince Philip who was wearing a traditional bearskin hat
Smiling at the crowds gathered below, Prince George was spotted giving a wave to mother Kate and father Prince William as they both took part in the annual Trooping the Colour parade to celebrate the Queen's official birthday in London today.
Kate, looking elegant as ever in a blue and white floral pattern dress by Catherine Walker, was riding in a open-topped Barouche carriage alongside Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, and Prince Harry, in her first appearance since giving birth to Princess Charlotte last month.
Prince William was elsewhere in the parade, riding on horseback alongside Prince Charles, both wearing traditional bearskin hats and red tunics in their roles as Colonels of the Welsh and Irish Guards, and Princess Anne, who is Colonel of the Blues and Royals.