My Blog List

29 April 2015

Buhari’s supporter rides bicycle from Kaduna to Lagos

Mohammed Kabiru Jafaru, a 35-year-old Kaduna-born cyclist and supporter of the president-elect, Maj. Gen Muhammadu Buhari (retd) Monday embarked on a journey to thank the Yoruba electorates for voting for Buhari at the March 28 presidential election.

According to report, Mohammed, a resident of Hayin Malam Bello in Rigasa district of Igabi local government area of Kaduna State, took off on his journey to Lagos at exactly 6: 35am at the palace of Sarkin Hayin Malam Bello, Alhaji Kabiru Isa Gangarida.

“I have decided to embark on this journey to Lagos because I want to go and thank Yoruba people for their immense support and contributions that led to the victory of General Muhammadu Buhari during the March 28 presidential election.”


“The decision to undertake the journey came to my mind after analysing the votes cast for Buhari by the Yoruba people and after I discussed my intention with my immediate family and friends, they encouraged me to go on the journey,” Mohammed said.

Mohammed, a father of four who lives at Goro road in Hayin Malam Bello, further said, “I have never been to Lagos before; this is my first time and only God knows how many days I will spend before reaching Lagos”.

Asked whether he has any fear about the journey, Mohammed said, “I don’t have any fear because I believe in God that nothing will happen to me on the road; all I want is people’s prayers so that I will reach Lagos safely.”

APC chieftain in the state, Hon. Kailani Mohammed, said Mohammed  will be received by the vice president-elect, Professor Yemi Osinbajo and other prominent members of the APC in Lagos on his arrival, and wished Mohammed a safe trip.

Recall Mr. Suleiman Hashimu, trekked from Lagos to Abuja to celebrate Buhari’s victory.

2 comments:

  1. Ride on Oga. Pls who'll volunteer to trek or swim to Abuja dis time?

    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Pamela Ugochi don't worry somebody will definitely volunteer to do that

    ReplyDelete